With so many toxins in our environment, and endocrine disruptors in so many personal care products wreaking havoc on our hormones, it’s such a relief to have the option to reduce the toxic load on my skin and use simple, safe products that nourish and replenish naturally.
I’m loving this Orange Blossom Face Wash from Young Living. It’s full of skin building natural ingredients and tons of essential oils!
Some of the ingredients are:
- MSM – which strengthens collagen and keeps skin firm, supple and soft, and evens skin tone
- Wolfberry Seed Oil – a powerful antioxidant to fight those free radicals that make us look old, and it also promotes hydration and soothes sensitive skin
- Lots more ingredients that condition skin by nurishing, hydrating, stimulating, soothing and fighting aging caused by free radicals and inflammation.
- St. John’s Extract, Calendula Extract, Orange Blossom Extract, Ginko Biloba Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Rosebud Extract, Kelp Extract
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Lavender, Patchouli, Lemon and Rosemary essential oils
- Soap free, SLS free, paraben free
- Great for sensitive skin or occasionally acne
This natural face wash is super concentrated so you can use a drop, or dilute 3 or 4 to 1 with pure water and put in a foaming pump and then use a quarter sized (or less) pump of foam to cleanse and nourish your entire face and neck. This 4 ounce bottle will last a very long time! And is even cheaper than the inexpensive natural face soap I was using before that lacked all these powerful ingredients.
So thankful for healthy changes that support my skin and hormones!
TIP: Do a little research on the products you are currently using to see if you need an healthy alternative. You can look up your products here: Environmental Working Group – Skin Deep Cosmetics Database and get the score on many products this organization has complied to help us research and be educated consumers.